CQC - Statement of Purpose
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 every registered provider must have a Statement of Purpose. A Statement of Purpose is a document which includes a standard required set of information about a service. The Statement describes:
- The Provider's aims and objectives in providing the service
- The kinds of service provided
- The health or care needs the service sets out to meet
- The locations where the services are actually provided or provided from
- Details from the provider including their legal status, and any manager, including the 'address for service' for all registered persons.
- Our Statement of Purpose can be found in the document: Statement of Purpose